The emphasis for horticulturel sprayers is on providing improved accuracy and recording for machines which traditionally operate at higher volumes and higher pressures. The benefit for broadacre sprayers is a relaible, cost effective spray controller that is simple to mount and easy to calibrate. Farmscan has designed the Primo 400 Spray Controller for horticultural and broadacre sprayers and is suitable for low /high volume or low /high pressure applications.
Clear and precise information
The Primo 400 clearly displays and records total area covered, total volume used, distance travelled, application rate, ground speed and tank level. For Quality Assurance purposes, the Primo 400 also records start and stop time, actual spraying time and average ground speed. All spray records can be transfered via MC card to an office PC for record keeping and verification of spray jobs.
It also features in-built section controls, on-the-go rate change and once calibrated maintains the application rate selected, regardless of section shut-down or variations in ground speed or pressure. An audiable alarm is activated if there is a rate error or if the tank is low on volume. This helps to achieve the most accurate coverage with every spray by virtually eliminating overspray and underspray.
- Sealed, inbuilt section switches;
- Logs spray data for QA purposes via MMC Data Card;
- In-built dump control to return flow to tank;
- Wide range of flow sensors and control valves available to suit any operation;
- Slow speed shut-off and slow hold;
- Vertical design for easy installation and mounting in the tractor cab;
- Lights indicate when sections are on /off;
- Adaptive to any pump /valve setup;
- Sealed switches for weather resistance;
- Suitable with radar or wheel sensor;
- Suitable for electric motor drive section valves;
- Illuminated keypad for night work;
- Non-volatile memory;
- Instant imperial /metric conversion;
- Test function on sensors;
- Complete kit including loom and sensors;
- Intergration with GPS for rate control and spray mapping;
- Foam marker control on Broadacre unit for left and right operation.