The BM style nozzles have become an industry standard on foam application sprays for fire suppression in vehicle engine bays in many industries including mining and farming
- Uniform distribution of droplets in a full cone pattern.
- Droplet size is larger than in hollow cone nozzles of equal capacity.
- Small to medium droplet size.
- Protective cover and lanyard available (Patented).
- Male and female connections.
- One piece body with removable core.
- Various core options available including VX (X-Vane) as standard.
For further information about Spray Nozzles | Fire Suppression visit Spray Nozzle Engineering at http://www.spraynozzle.com.au/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Spray Nozzle Engineering team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Total Spraying Solutions