The glazes may also be added to water (30% dry mix and 70% water)to produce a sauce, or meats may be tumbled into dry glaze to add flavour and colour.
Sprinkles and rubs may be used to flavour and season meats or as a décor to improve the visual appearance.
Following is a small selection of our products in this range
- "RUBY RED" PEPPER STEAK (NO SALT) A robust flavour and good colour make this product very popular. "No Salt".
- PEPPER STEAK SPRINKLE (NO SALT) A bold red sprinkle containing red and black peppers, onion, garlic, & parsley."No Salt".
- PEPPER STEAK "15" (NO SALT) A bright red pepper steak sprinkle, coarse in texture. Robust flavour. Very popular.
- GYUDON GLAZE A specially formulated product with unique Japanese flavour.
- NEUTRAL GUM BASE An dry base concentrate for use in the manufacture of flavoured glazes.
- NAPOLETANA SPRINKLE A richly coloured sprinkle with "Italian" style spices.
- NAPOLETANA GLAZE Similar to above in a glaze to give the wet & shiny appearance.
- SUKIYAKI GLAZE A Japanese style flavour for use on meat.
- BACON, TOMATO & ONION SPRINKLE An excellent coating for rissoles or used as a sprinkle.