With the Intermec SR61 high performance 2D handheld bar code scanner, you benefit from unmatched imaging performance—all inside a proven, rugged form factor.
- Fast - cutting-edge imagers scan 1D and 2D bar codes with unmatched motion tolerance and fast time-to read, while also supporting image and real-time video capture
- Rugged - designed to withstand 26 drops to concrete or steel from 6.5 feet, hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain
- Easy to use - highly visible aimer and targeting reticles result in almost effortless scanning
- Ergonomic - comfort grip and omnidirectional scanning capability result in less worker fatigue over a full shift
- Compatible - full speed USB 2.0 wired or Bluetooth® wireless interface to host system
- Proven - part of a complete line-up of proven SR61 scanners, which include SR61XR (extreme performance near/far scanning), SR61HD DPM (high density and DPM scanning) and SR61 1D (linear scanning)
The Intermec SR61 handheld scanner family is built for rugged applications in warehouse, distribution and industrial manufacturing, and also supports proof of delivery and point of service applications. With a high impact housing that is virtually impenetrable and a solid state design, the SR61 exceeds industrial and military standards and can be counted on to perform well in harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are constants and operational uptime is critical.
Integrated high performance imaging technology allows for rapid scanning of virtually all 1D and 2D bar code symbologies. With unmatched motion tolerance (up to 500 in/sec) and support for omni-directional scanning, the SR61HP delivers incredible responsiveness at any scan angle. Advanced capabilities—such as data parsing, multi-code reading, and image/video capture—are built-in and make SR61HP even more versatile.
With multiple scanning configurations, including tethered or Bluetooth wireless, the SR61HP scanner can be tailored to your environment—whether this includes reading specific bar code symbologies or decoding poor quality or damaged symbols. With support for virtually all linear, stacked, composite and matrix bar code symbologies, SR61HP is well equipped for the future.