Designed to enable real-time monitoring of thin film products the MoistScan St-1000 is ideal for monitoring moisture in products such as particle board, sheeting, cardboard, sliced cheese, fabric and much more.
The ST-1000 will seamlessly integrate with your plant DCS enabling real-time feed forward - feedback control. The ST-1000 also includes a local display allowing plant operators to manually adjust critical processing equipment. The ST-1000 is entirely non contact and having no effect upon material flow.
The technology utilized within the ST-1000 is microwave transmission and hence carries out 100% analysis of the product within the analysis zone. this is much improved from inferior surface techniques whihc are susceptible to the conditions found on the surface of the material such as drying, texture, colour and coatings.
Manual plant and equipment control
Automated plant and equipment control
Dry tonnage calculation
Callidan Instruments | Moisture Meters
Welcome to MoistScan® - the global leader in online moisture analysis.
Developed by Callidan Instruments, MoistScan® employs state-of-the-art microwave technology to accurately measure moisture in a wide-range of bulk materials.
Unlike other technologies such as near infrared (NIR), radio frequency (RF), conductance and capacitance, MoistScan® analyses 100% of the material identifying variations in moisture throughout the entire profile. The MoistScan® patented microwave transmission technique combined with Callidan's extensive application knowledge ensures that MoistScan® online microwave moisture analysers operate with the highest precision.
MoistScan® employs state-of-the-art microwave technology to accurately measure moisture levels in a wide range of bulk materials. These include:
• Agriculture - wheat, rice, maize, corn, sorghum, food grains, feed grains, fertilisers
• Bio-fuels - bagasse, woodchip, wood flake, pulp, sawdust, hog fuel
• Building materials - cement, MDF board, particle board, panel board, clay
• Food - cheese, butter, snack foods, breakfast cereals, pasta
• Minerals - coal, iron ore, bauxite, nickel, aluminum, lead, zinc, copper, concentrate, sinter, filter cake, pellets
Our technology is used by industry throughout the world to:
• Improve plant productivity
• Increase production efficiency
• Control product quality
• Improve material handle-ability
• Implement dry tonnage accounting
• Improve product specification compliance
• Improve occupational, health and safety associated with material handling; and
• Meet environmental obligations associated with dust emission control.
Models include the MoistScan®:
• On-belt conveyor moisture analyser
• In-pipe moisture sensor
• Screw feeder-auger meter
• Vertical-rotary disc filter analyser
• Horizontal belt filter meter
• Hopper - chute sensor
• Bulk sample bench top analyzer
MoistScan® - practical, proven, process technology.