The HiFlo pump is so powerful that you won’t lose vacuum in continuous use applications when removing residual/ excess solder from surface mount leads.
The LoFlo pump is ideal for vacuum wands and for supplying slow moving, low volume air streams for delicate micro/miniature applications such as when installing 0402s and 0201s!
- Analog control
- °C/°F dial display options
- Temperature lockout
- Lo-Flo Pump
- Hi-Flo Pump with patented
- Snap-Vac Technology
- Power Requirements: 197-253 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 120Watts max.
- Dimensions: 134mm H x 264mm W x 204mm D (5.25" H x 10.4" W x 8" D)
- Weight: 4.2Kg (9.25lbs.)
- Tip to ground resistance: 2 ohms or less
- Temperature Stability: ± 1.1°C (± 2 °F) at idle tip temp.
- Absolute Temperature Stability Meets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Temperature Range: 176°to 482°C (350°to 900°F) nominal