It is equiped with new arm internal cable routing which substantially improves reliability and life. It has just 4 grease lubrication points which drastically reduces the maintenance cost and maintenance down time.
Its fast speed and lesser cable inteference reducs cycle time and increase productivity.
Applications of ST Series Advanced Articulated Robot:
- Spot Welding
- Press Brake
- Roller Hemming
- Press-to-Press Handling
Features and benefits of ST Series Advanced Articulated Robot
- Superior performance - New improved design along with latest controller makes it one of the best robots in its class
- Internal cable routing arm - Eliminates cable problems and provides quick recovery from damage to cables, air and water lines
- Easy maintenance - New grease bath design requires only 4 lubrication points. Maintenance takes just about 4 mins to complete, thereby decreasing manitenace related downtime.
- Flexible mounting - Floor or shelf mountable configurations augments flexibility in production line design.
- Range of accessories - Additional software and hardware accessories are available for specialized applications such as inspection, press tending, vision based handling and assembly.
- Pay load - 70/100/166 / 200kg
- Reach - 1871 / 1633 / 2654 / 2674mm
- Repeatability - ±0.3mm
- Installation - Floor or Shelf mount