- All components are manufactured from Stainless Steel.
- Can be used in both fall arrest and fall restraint applications.
- Designed to remain firm and not flex under normal working loads, maintaining a water tight seal between the anchor and the roof sheeting.
- Can be retrofitted to roof applications after installation.
- Quick installation process, no requirements to have access to underside of roof surface.
- Tested by registered NATA independent laboratory Testsafe Australia, a division of Workcover.
The anchor point has been tested in accordance with Table 3.1 of AS/NZS 1891.4:2000. Ultimate strength loading of 15 KN – Testsafe Australia Test Report No. 27497. NATA Laboratory Registration No: 1184
RIS cannot warrant the roof structure. The building or structure shall be assessed by an engineer, unless it is clear to a competent person that the anchorage system is structurally adequate. If in doubt, consult an engineer or the truss designer or the truss manufacturer to determine the system is structurally adequate prior to installation.
It is recommended that all anchor points only be installed by competent persons. All anchor points are required by law to be certified by a competent person prior to the system being entered into service.
Annual Certification by a competent person is a mandatory requirement of anchorages under section 9 of AS/NZS 1891.4:2000.