The Sector DC Boom Gate has variable speed on opening and closing combined with damping in both end positions. This ensures a smooth operation and extends the life of the boom gate.
The safety of pedestrians and vehicles is a priority due to the electronic safety sensing and provisions for loop detectors and PE beams
Without any adjustments to the controls the Sector DC boom gate is designed to operate on solar power. Battery back-up is a standard feature.
The cabinet is made of 430 stainless steel which is then powder coated in white high UV resistant polyester powder. The base of the cabinet is made from 3 mm hot dipped galvanised steel.
The intuitive user friendly controller is housed in a sealed enclosure with a removable mounting tray that allows for quick and easy installation. The numerous operating parameters are set up Using the LCD screen and buttons on the face of the controller.
- A 365 day timer and a radio receiver is built in.
- In order to record all your settings a plug in memory module is available in case of accidental damage to the boom gate.
- The Nova receiver can automatically learn up to 500 transmitters whilst individual transmitters can be deleted if lost.
- The Sector has status indication for boom pole position, mains power, low battery and collision detection.
- Activate any of the inputs that operate the boom gate or have them time barred at any time or date you choose with the 365 day timer. This can be done up to 12 months in advance.
Complete this boom gate installation with keypads, Nova remotes and other access control equipment.