Are you in the food processing business?
- Do you ever have concerns you are not keeping your machinery clean?
- Do you worry about your next health inspector’s visit?
- Do you worry that your cast iron or aluminium motors corrode when you hose them down?
We can guarantee they eventually will.
Tema stainless steel IEC motors are designed and manufactured to operate in extreme conditions with high or low temperatures, high humidity, steam, water etc. These motors are IP67 rated and can even operate under water.
The Tema Stainless motors are a unique design which excludes the use of thru bolts or endshield screws which means the outer surface of the motor is completely smooth which allows the motor to be easily cleaned. Standard motors are manufactured with 304 food grade stainless and the shafts are 420 stainless and are induction hardened to ensure a long life. The drive end shaft is fitted with 2 oil seals to prevent any water getting in.
Tema Stainless Steel Motor features:
- All motors are supplied with 1 metre of cable and are test run under water as part of the standard testing of these motors.
- Range from .18kw in a 63 frame to 22kw in a 180L frame
- Motors can be B3, B5, and B14 or easily converted to B35 or B34
- All the flanges are a slip-on design, so a motor can be converted to flange mounting without affecting the integrity of the sealing of the motor
- The motors can be supplied EFF1, EFF2 and Premium Efficiency
- All tested to requirements of IEC60034.2.1 2007 METHOD A
- Received CSA approvals and have been certified under USA PREMIUM EFFICIENCY approval number 256691