The Kytola Model SRP Stainless steel oval gear flow meter is specifically designed for the accurate flow measurement and monitoring of liquids in demanding industrial environments.
The flow meter consists of two elliptical gears that are rotated by the flow. The rotation speed is proportional to the flow rate. This rotation is picked up by a magnetic proximity sensor, and the pulse signal can be transferred to indicators, counters, or automation systems.
- Flow ranges from 0.25 L/min to
- 150 L/min depending on viscosity
- For low and high viscosities
- Accuracy ±0.5 per cent of reading,
- viscosity ≥50 cSt
- Max. pressure up to 600 bars
- depending on model
- Hydraulic applications
- Industrial flow monitoring
- Process control and batching
- Stainless steel or brass gears
- Alternative sensors