This simple cost effective static scissor lift Pal-evator® is now available in stainless steel at an affordable cost. It is built with the same robust construction as the standard galvanised or powdercoat units but is usable within the food industry where standard finish materials handling equipment is not.
The Pal-evator® scissor lift is designed to eliminate bending and stretching when loading or unloading palletized goods. The Pal-evator® keeps the working area at the required height, and to avoid reaching and stretching the operator can rotate the load, which gives easier access to the working area. The weight capacity of this scissor lift is easily adjusted by varying the amount of springs needed for a particular load weight.
A significant feature of these scissor lifts is the solid stainless steel turntable which has no entrapment points to catch the product, pallet or operator.
The benefits of the Pal-evator® scissor lift are - Increase productivity and operator efficiency, while reducing operator fatigue and injury and your exposure to litigation.
- Stainless steel finish
- Lockable heavy duty solid steel rotating turntable 1100mm dia
- Change load capacity in seconds by simply changing the springs
- Finished in safety yellow powder coat
- Fork lift sleeves for easy relocation
- Springs – warranty for life of equipment
- Frame – 5 year warranty
- AUSTRALIAN MADE
- Fork Lift sleeves for easy relocation
- Galvanised / Zinc finish
- Food safe poly coat finish
- Special capacity springs up to 2000kg loads
- Adjustable feet – pallet truck relocatable
- Custom units for special use
|PE1200SS||1200 kg||750 mm||240 mm||1100 mm|
|PE1500SS||1500 kg||750 mm||240 mm||1100 mm|
|PE2000SS||2000 kg||750 mm||240 mm||1100 mm|
For all types of materials handling solutions contact Optimum Handling Solutions.