Stainless Steel Sheets | Flat Rolled Steel Sheets
- Manufactured to ASTM A240/480.
- Sheet finishes exclusive to Stirlings Australia
- Matt Sheen - Cold rolled, smooth, dull grey sheen (2B).
- Satin Polish - Linished belt polish to Stirlings’ specification.
- Ultra Polish (Mirror) - Mirror polished to Stirlings’ specification.
- Stirlings’ sheets come protected with a PE (polyethylene) coating suitable for laser cutting.
Stainless Steel Sheets Finishes
Stirlings Australia offers a range of ‘High Specification’ sheet products, specifically developed for architectural, building, marine, food and hospitality industries.
Stirlings’ sheet range provides finish options with all the benefits of stainless steel. Pattern sheets also offer a great deal of benefits over normal sheet.
Besides its high aesthetic appeal, it’s increase in strength through the manufacturing process also means you can use thinner gauges (reducing weight) without sacrificing strength.
It’s also very resilient to damage, disguising scratches and dents as well as reducing maintenance costs.
These features make it great for use in:
- Bench tops
- Bar tops
- Splash backs
- Shop counters
- Food chutes
- Lift doors
- Interior and exterior cladding
Ultra Polish stainless steel sheet has a highly reflective mirror finish. It makes a great substitute for glass mirror due to its lightweight, and inability to shatter. This makes it ideal for applications such as :
- Lift Doors
- Interior and Exterior Cladding
- Feature Panels
Call and have one of Stirlings’ friendly sales teams show you the full range of our stainless steel sheets.