Our products are designed to control the opening of doors and crankcases of dangerous machines.
A switch is composed of two elements :
- Transmitter: which is mounted on the moving part of the door.
- Receiver: which is mounted on the frame of the machine.
When the two elements are not aligned (door is open), the dangerous function of the machine stops to protect workers.
Stand-Alone and Non-Autonomous switches are suited to:
- Moving protectors of perimiter guarding such as doors and gates.
- Moving protectors of dangerous machinery
- Small accesses with moving parts.
- Position control of moving protectors.