LaBounty Saber Lube MSD Shears
The LaBounty Saber Lube Series Shears use an automated lubrication delivery system to strategically deliver lube to several areas of the upper jaw and blades as well as both slide pucks and the upper jaw/cylinder connection.
Extensive field testing has shown to:
- Cut blade usage in half.
- Cut build-up welding time on the jaw areas by two thirds.
- Reduce downtime by 2 weeks or more per year.
Other Benefits of LaBounty Saber Lube Series
- The Saber Lube MSD Sherars require less welding, meaning less heat build-up cycles, resulting in longer component life.
- Reduced noise.
- Easier removal of wear parts.
- Smoother Hydraulics. The overall cutting process is smoother, reducing shock loading in the cylinder and other hydraulic components.
- Used for scrap metal recycling
For more information or pricing on the Stanely LaBounty Saber Lube Shears please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply from an Embrey consultant.