StayD-The Secure Way of Living
The StayD invention resolves all issues with common security systems and represents the only solution for secure living. StayD is the result of two years of research and development from the Paradox R&D team.
The revolutionary StayD feature represents a completely reversed philosophy compared to all other security systems made today.
A StayD system is always armed and only partly disarmed when entering or exiting a site, which is the opposite of a common security system that’s always disarmed and needs to be armed to provide protection.
When entering a site you can notify the system that a specific zone will be opened by using your remote control to avoid starting an entry delay and then StayD will automatically rearm the open zone as soon as it’s closed.
You can also open a zone and then enter your code to stop any entry delay and automatically rearm. In any case the system is only partly disarmed because only specifically defined zones can be opened—all other zones remain armed.
The result is a system that’s always protecting, without the risk of being unprotected, and without the uncertainty that the security system is armed or not.
Other benefits of StayD include knowing when your kids are accessing potentially dangerous areas, such as the balcony, pool or front door. Now you can truly have peace of mind knowing that you are always protected.
- Never disarm your system; automatically switches between different arming levels
- Always armed in either Full, Stay or Sleep without any disarmed periods
- Each keypad has its own designated entry/exit path (up to 4 zones)
- Only path zones trigger a delay on exit or entry; other zones remain protected during the delay
- Never forget to arm or re-arm your system
- Exit your home safely while keeping everyone inside secured at all times
- Monitor your kids so they do not leave the house without supervision
- This patent-pending feature is available with MG5000, MG5050, SP5500, SP6000, SP7000.
- Flex-Instant Delay (Follow and Instant zones become delay when Stay or Sleep armed)
- Re-arm Delay
- Door/Window Mode
- Activate/Deactivate StayD mode
To Know about StayD -The Secure Way of Living Please click here