B&R has state of the art facilities in Brisbane and Adelaide which were designed specifically for efficient, and quality, enclosure production. These facilities make B&R the largest enclosure manufacturer in Australia by some margin. Our clients include Telstra, major banks, mining companies, ports and more. See LINK for some of our installations.
We use zinc coated rather than the cheaper black steel in our steel enclosures. This is a result of extensive salt spray testing, which showed that this zinc coated material was superior for long term usage, in the salty environments so common by the Australian coast.
We manufacture to ISO9001 and have OH&S procedures to AS4801. This along with our automated manufacturing systems, ensures you of the same high quality enclosures every time.
The B&R range of steel enclosures is extensive and includes: -
- Terminal boxes and smaller screwed lid enclosures
- Flat roofed, hinged door steel enclosures with a range of locking solutions
- Switchboard building system rated to IP66, the only one of it's kind in Australia
- Modular, bayable enclosures designed and developed in Australia
- Sloping roof enclosures ideal for mine sites and dusty environments
- Data enclosures, racks and cabinets for 19 and 21 inch equipment
For more details, see our steel enclosures range.