The Roobuck Steel Wire Mesh Reinforced HDPE Pipe is composed of steel wire mesh as the reinforcement and the HDPE as stuffing material around the mesh.
Pipe fittings are composed of steel sheet as the reinforcing part and the HDPE as the stuffing material injected on both sides of the steel sheet. Such a steel reinforcement provides significant improvement over normal PE pipes.
Features of the Roobuck Steel Wire Mesh Reinforced HDPE Pipe:
- High operating pressure (up to 4MPa)
- Thinner wall means low weight for the same pressure requirements
- Smooth inner wall provides low flow friction so low resistance
- Superior resistance to chemicals
- Easy speedy installation
- Reliable electro-fusion jointing and flange connections