Donaldson's P-SRF N elements have a retention rate of ≤99.99998% related to ≤ 0.2 micron, ensuring safe and sterile filtration of process gases. P-SRF N elements provide low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity, great strength and long service life to dramatically reduce your operating costs.
P-SRF N elements meet FDA requirements for contact with food in accordance with CFR 21 and 1935/2004/EC. The filter media is manufactured without the use of binders and chemical additives and is non-fibre releasing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Excellent mechanical stability and thermal resistance
- Up to more than 100 sterilisation cycles at specific conditions
- Binder free media developed specifically for the removal of contaminating bacteria and viruses
- Filter element is manufactured according to DIN EN ISO 9001
- High flow rates, low pressure drop and excellent de-wetting characteristics
- Longer service life which means less element replacements and lower maintenance costs
- Suitable for temperature up to +200C
P-SRF N elements are available in 11 sizes:
03/10, 04/10, 04/20, 05/20, 05/25, 07/25, 05/30, 07/30, 10/30, 15/30, 30/30
Food and beverage, dairies, fermentation, pharmaceutical and chemical