We simply slice standard 230mm long x 76mm high bricks and cut the faces off them. Different thickness “slices” or “facings” or “brickslips” can be cut from various brick types but we have found 20mm thick slices are the best as they transport and handle well.
- Brick faces are secured using a adhesive
- Brick width from 18mm to 35mm thick (depending on brick type)
- We have a huge selection of Bricks & Textures, we cut everyones’ bricks.
- On standard bricks, our manufacturing tolerance is aimed at ± 2mm in thickness.
- Rustic or very uneven bricks may vary by up to 5mm in thickness.
STICK A BRICK Corner Pieces
- For use at external corners, can also be used around windows and doors.
- Standard 110 Corner Brick Length 230mm, height 76mm, return 110mm, thickness 20mm.
- Short 70 Corner Brick Length 190mm, height 76mm, return 70mm, thickness 20mm.
For more information or a quote please call or email us using the IndustrySearch enquiry for a direct reply.