Features and Benefits of the Weldarc 180i Stick and TIG Welding Machine:
- A built in VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) delivers added safety when operating in Stick or Lift-TIG mode, fully compliant to Australian Standards AS 60974.1 and AS1674.2.
- Portable and Lightweight - At only 6.5kg, the Weldarc 180i can go wherever the job takes you, making it ideal for onsite maintenance.
- Generator Compatible - The Weldarc 180i is tolerant to unconditioned power from generators.
- Safety - The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
- Built-in "hot start" feature in manual arc mode for even better arc starting.
- Built in Arc Force, constantly monitors arc voltage and will boost output if low arc voltage occurs.
- The combined feature of "Arc Force", "Hot Start" and high open circuit voltage capability allows the use of Cellulose electrodes.
- Easy to use lift arc starting for TIG welding. Eliminates scratch starting and tungsten electrode damage.
- Mine Maintenance
- Food and Wine
- Motor Sports Fabrication
- Welding Contractors
- Rural Workshops
The new Weldarc 180i is fully compliant with Australian Standards and come with a 2 year unlimited warranty on the power source, covering parts and labour, and supported by an Australia wide service network.