Features and Benefits of the Weldarc 200i Stick and TIG Welding Machine:
- A built in VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) delivers added safety when operating in Stick or Lift-TIG mode, fully compliant to Australian Standards AS 60974.1 and AS1674.2.
- Portable and Lightweight - At only 13kg, the Weldarc 200i is ideal for onsite maintenance.
- Gas or Gasless suits gas shielded and gasless flux cored wires.
- Safety - The power source features a built-in thermal protection device that will activate if the machine is operated beyond its safe thermal operating zone.
- Supplied with a tradesman quality gun and cable complete with euro connector for easy fitting and removal.
- Mine Maintenance
- Food and Wine
- Motor Sports Fabrication
- Welding Contractors
- Rural Workshops
The new Weldarc 200i is fully compliant with Australian Standards and come with a 2 year unlimited warranty on the power source, covering parts and labour, and supported by an Australia wide service network.