Stock Feeders | Wheeled Cattle Feeders
Heavier gauge material is used to minimise damage and all edges are folded to avoid bruising. Under frame support keeps the units rigid under load while travelling.
- Two sizes are available in this range.
- The WNLF 24 Feeder has the capacity to hold a maximum of 4.3 m3.
- The WLF 24 Feeder has the capacity to hold a maximum of 3.2 m3.
- These stock feeders can also be used for chaff or hammer mill products.
- Capacities are approximate only
- Elevated Lick block table at rear of unit.
- Double sided feed trays and adjustable slide controls which can be set low for lick feeding grain.
- The stock feeders have a full-length opening lid and has a heavy duty galvanized chassis with 15” wheels (WLNF 24) or 14” wheels (WLF24) (which are placed behind feeder to allow animals full access to feed trays).
- These feeders may be towed full but caution needs to be taken as these units become heavy when full and place downward pressure on vehicle springs