In the event the operator has high enough security, the costs and sell prices may be changed immediately, whilst shelf and item labels are generated if required. This can happen almost automatically. All the operator needs to do is select the order that is to be receipted and accept the stock quantity received.
Should your suppliers be configured for electronic invoices, a facility exists to process them, virtually automatically into your system. Naturally this process will check costs and prices as it goes.
In a retail environment, shelf labels may be automatically loaded into the Label Program, each time a price changes. In the event of a price change, labels may be produced for those particular items. This allows for the immediate update of your shelf prices, minimising the potential of a variance between prices appearing at the Point of Sale, and those advertised on your shelf labels.
- Calculates the cost of each item taking into account Supplier Discounts, Supplier Surcharges, Pack Sizes.
- Informs users of any cost changes since the last purchase.
- Linked to Ordering System for easy retrieval of stock ordered.
- Updates Stock On Hand figures immediately.
- Automatically prints shelf labels for re-price items, if required.
- Prices can be entered either inclusive or exclusive of GST.
- Automatically proofs the Invoice.
- Processes Electronic invoices.
- Displays supplier and products notes.
- A history of invoice information such as date, invoice number, stock ordered and stock received is recorded on each Product record.
- Highly efficient process of receipting invoices.
- Maintain accurate and up to date costs and prices within your system.
- Less delay when stock arrives.
- Maintain accurate and up to date prices on shelf labels in a retail environment.
- Maintain accurate and up to date Supplier Discounts and surcharges.
- Thorough and detailed reporting on stock received.
- Less confusion for staff.
- Increased profits on existing stock.
- Business runs smoother.