Features of the MODULA® Storage Lift:
- These systems consist of two rows of supports which contain trays that are transported by an automated elevator from the supports to the picking bay.
- The elevator moves vertically in the center between the two rows of supports. The high density storage warehouse is controlled by a hardware and software system that is efficient and easy to use.
- The MODULA® automatic storing system consists of a completely modular structure and can be up to 14m high to exploit the maximum available height in the building.
- MODULA® is controlled by SYSTORE® software and allows an elevated storage density and a large savings in terms of floor space.
- A vertical lift module (VLM) is an enclosed system of vertically arranged trays, an extraction platform and a series of computerized controls that delivers goods to an ergonomically positioned workstation where an operator picks or replenishes the goods.
- The VLM automatically locates stored goods and retrieves trays from both the front and back of the unit with a push of a button or a scan of a bar code.