The STRAILastic product range has been developed in collaboration with renowned transport operators and tested by accredited test institutes. The products provide extensive benefits and superior performance and are widely used in Australia, Europe and other continents.
STRAILastic_S (Light Rail) features
- The elastic rail bedding system with constant deflection
- Consists of a base pad that wraps around the foot of the rail
- Made from premium virgin rubber and allows a continuous, tight, elastic support that allows a high degree of effective damping to be achieved through its elastic elements
- Provides excellent insulation against stray current
- With Strailastic_S, the spring deflection can be changed to suit different embedded rail system deflection requirements.
STRAILastic_GRS (Light Rail) features
- The GRS system is a series of adjustable-height baseplates that can be easily installed in areas where the substrate is uneven and/or construction time is limited
- When using the GRS system there is no need to wait for the supporting in-situ base slab to cure before fixing the rails therefore saving time in the construction process
- Track section base plates (GRS) are used for position stability and as an aid for assembling tracks. STRAILastic_GRS helps to firmly set and adjust the track section into the right position and height so that the supporting concrete slab can be cast underneath the rail
- The filling concrete can be poured in between the rails without interruptions.