Fully electriacally driven. Strap dispenser KD 400 for synthetic strapping tapes. With neutral-weight strap take-off and strap accumulator.
Particularly suitable for automatic strapping of palletized cans or small containers. Low overall installation height thanks to side position of friction-welding sealing head.
KZD 311, basic model
- Friction-welding sealing head located at side
- One KSR friction-weld sealing head travelling alongside package, one vertical arch
- Height-adjustable pressure plate with spring-loaded suppression device for gentle package compaction/strack alignment during the strapping operation
- Control panel with electrical and electronic control
- Movable reciprocating strap lance for strapping palletized goods
KVD 311, variant as basic model KZD 311, but...
With automatically controlled reciprocating strap lance or underfeed channel. Particularly suitable for strapping frequently changing package types with or without pallets.
Capacity - 60 Pallets/h, vertically double-strapped (with package height spread <+/- 200 mm)
Compression Force: max. 3,000 N infinitely adjustable
- Operating Voltage - 400 V, 50 Hz, 3 PH / N / PE
- Control Voltage - 24 V DC
- Total Connection: 4.5 KVA
- Strap Types: Standard machine grade PP and PET strap
- Strap Sizes:
- Width: 9.5 - 16.0 mm
- Thickness: 0.4 - 0.72mm
- Break Strength: 2,200 - 7,500 N
- Strap Tension: 250 - 2,500 N infinitely adjustable
- Strap Feed: 4.2 m/sec.
MOSCA friction-weld sealing head, moving against the package ( stroke max. 500 mm)