Stratus delivers both continuous availability and affordability. The ftServer 2600 is often selected to support small and medium sized Proficy SCADA and Historian projects.
- Powered by a 2 GHz Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5540 processor with the Intel QuickPath Architecture
- Plug-and-play operational simplicity enable affordable rollouts at locations with limited IT support that require rapid, effortless deployment and near-zero downtime.
- No failover scripting, repeated test procedures, or extra effort to make your applications cluster-aware
- Integrated virtual technician service management controller provides automated call home problem reporting, troubleshooting and resolution capabilities
- Like other members of the ftServer family, comes complete with continuous processing features that eliminate operational complexity and high costs inherent in high availability approaches such as clusters