Rather than replacing existing pipes and drains, StreamLine lines them with a new core pipe. This new StreamLine core is manufactured in continuous lengths, eliminating joints and cracks which can lead to root infiltration.
The StreamLine pipe is manufactured from a felt core which is impregnated with a complex polymer resin. The core is then winched or pulled into position and, once set, the resin activates, leaving the new pipe actually stronger than the old!
We can repair pipes diameter from 100mm up to 300mm - lengths from 1 metre to 100 metres.
Advantages of StreamLine Pipeline Rehabilitation System:
The Streamline system is guaranteed.
Electronic tracing of drains, pipes and services.
The Streamline process eliminates the need to excavate the old pipe, hence significantly reducing disruption, damage to property and cost.
Savings compared to conventional methods can be up to 75%.
Streamline provides the solution to the whole problem, not just temporary relief from symptoms.
Streamline technology is suitable for industrial, commercial, domestic and council pipelines.
Pipes from 100mm (4 inch), to 300mm (12 inch), are suitable.
The Streamline pipe cannot be infiltrated by tree roots.
The materials used are extremely strong and abrasion resistant.
Before and after video inspection is available.
Streamline pipes and drains are ready for use within hours - not days.
Streamline Drains and Pipes | Pipeline Installation, Maintenance & Rehabilitation
StreamLine has 35 years experience in Australia and overseas with pipeline installation, maintenance and rehabilitation.
This includes being the first in Australia to:
- Use electric machines for drain clearing.
- Use high pressure water blasters for drain clearing.
- Use foaming root inhibitors for drains.
- Used closed circuit television for televising pipelines.
- Develop, test and prove a viable cold cure pipe lining system.
In addition, we have:
- Won contracts to clear and rehabilitate pipelines in the Middle East and Asia.
- Worked as a major contractor smoke and dye testing for Sydney Waters Inflow & Infiltration Program.
- Maintained industrial pipeline systems for Australia's heavy industries.