Features and Benefits of V4 Stress Free® Dividers:
- Rheon stress free dividers produce natural quality breads with excellent aroma and without requiring any additives.
- Conventional dividers require chemical agents due to the applied mechanical forces applied to the bread doughs to try to counteract stress in the dough. Rheon Stress free Divider (SFD) produce handmade quality breads.
- Along with Rheons unique Gravimetric weighing system, dough weighing and dividing is performed accurately regardless of gassing.
- SFDs are available in a number of models small to large/simple to sophisticated and cover throughputs of 250kg to 2,000kg per hour and cover weight ranges of 30grams to 9999grams dependent on the model chosen.
- Single row and double row outputs are also available.
- SFDs are used for portioning for artisan bread making with shaping by hand on an integrated table giving the most flexibity for the baker, or they can be used at any time to feed an automated line - make-up section and/or tin line.