Mancon ring-type wrapping systems have been developed over a period of more than 20 years and are widely regarded as setting the standard in terms of end-user experience, speed, reliability. This reputation has been gained through many years of use in some of the most intensive industrial applications.
Features of Stretch Wrapping Machines - Siat Mancon:
- Superior infrared seaming
- Patented infrared technology give high-speed, totally maintenance-free stretch film seaming and film cut off, without the need for wires or tapes.
- Advanced controls
- Flexibility and package optimisation with 15 wrapping programs as standard
- Carbon composite ring construction
- Weighing only 26kgs, the carbon composite ring construction provides rotation speeds of up to 50rpm
- Easy film roll change
- Designed for ease of use, the manual roll change system features tilting film roll holder and pivoting gate system. Roll change takes less than on minute
- Splash proof mid-cycle
- This process can be performed without stopping the film distributor rotation, enabling wrapping with a mid-cycle top sheet at a rate of 85 pallets per hour
- Power pre-stretch film control
Stretch film usage is minimised by the motorised power pre-stretch film distribution carriage, with the lay-on force being controlled by fast, responsive AC drive (superior technology by a very Low Inertia AC motor and Vector frequency drive). The lay-on force can be varied throughout the film cycle guaranteeing maximum efficiency and perfect stabilisation.