From a single support lintel to complete purpose made steel buildings, we specialises in cost efective structural steel manufacturing solutions with competitive rates, and fast turnaround.
We take great pride in our holistic approach to providing structural steel technology with real world experience. From an architectural sketch or detailed engineering drawings we can manufacture, deliver and install your next project on time, on budget and to your complete satisfaction.
At Jef Hort Engineering we are not only committed to the building industry, but also in building a reputation for the Quality Management System procedures that are applied to all structural steel projects.
For your next Structural Steel project you may wish to consider just a few of the services we offer
- Specialist structural steel fabricators and on site installations;
- Beams and Columns - On Site Welding;
- Abrasive blasting, priming, galvanising, powder coating and specialist paint systems;
- Steel cut to any size, length and shape - fabricated and delivered;
- Teams of specialist structural welders, engineers and on-site project managers;
- Oxy-plasma cutting of sheet plate to any size and shape;
- Gates, handrails, stairs, mezzanine foors and platforms; and
- Full equipped fabrication, machining and sheetmetal workshops
Over the years Jef Hort Engineering Structural Steel has undertaken a vast range of projects across The Central West of NSW. This work has included everything from the smallest builders’ requirements to the sophisticated architectural fabrication work.
Some of our projects have included:
- Orange truck wash bay (1.5 tonne);
- Bathurst RTA heavy vehicle station (11 tonne);
- Orange police station (85 tonne); and
- Orange Metro Plaza (135 tonne)
For your next project or steel requirements, we invite you to contact Jef Hort Engineering Structural Steel and Allow us to help you build a better Australia