Bestech Australia exclusively distributes the BeanAir wireless sensor network (WSN) to enable real-time monitoring performance and environment.
The new R&D project developed an integrated system that allows BeanGateway (data collecting via Ethernet or Modbus) /BeanDevice (wireless sensors: accelerometer, inclinometer, temperature, humidity & light sensor etc.) can operate without the internal battery. The new ATEX/EX Zone 2 enclosure designed with a specific antenna coupler as show in the image makes BeanAire WSN suitable for ATEX site.
Wireless Sensor Networks used on the Oil & Gas platforms focus on monitoring the production process, to either prevent or detect health and safety issues or to optimize and increase production. Areas wireless sensor can be used include remote pipelines, corrosion, equipment condition and real-time reservoir status and so on.
Wireless & passive SAW sensors
- Temperature & strain measurements
- No battery, no energy harvesting, free from electrical risk
- Robust & stable, compatible with harsh environments
- Maintenance free, no need of re-calibration
Ultra Low Power Wi-Fi
- Lower Total Cost of ownership – works with existing access
- Easy provisioning & IT friendly: WIFI sensors use IP-over-Ethernet networking environment
- Certied IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi Low Power technology
- Compatible with WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPS
- Solar energy harvesting
- Integrated primary cell for UPS functionality
Reliable alloy aluminium enclosure
- IP66 Rating
- Atex II 2 GD EEx d IIB Ex tD A21