STT II can be used with a variety of welding consumables including mild steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys and silicon bronze. When using CO2 on mild and most alloy steels, the STT II is designed for challenging semi-automatic and automatic applications where spatter, smoke, heat input and penetration control is critical.
Typical applications includel pipe welding, pressure vessels, stainless steel tanks, furniture, automotive to name a few.
Advantages of STT Waveform Control Welder:
- Excellent penetration control.
- Excellent fusion and back bead.
- Consistent X-ray quality welds.
- Eliminates cold lapping on open root joints for pipe and pressure vessels.
- Low heat input.
- 3Low spatter and low fume.
- Produces small low cost welds at fast travel speeds.
- Up to three times faster than TIG.
- Digital meters for accurate procedure seting.
- Requires less operator skill and minimal training.
- 3 year warranty.
Physical specifications of STT Waveform Control Welder:
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 589 x 336 x 620
Processes of STT Waveform Control Welder:
Options of STT Waveform Control Welder:
Remote Control Pendent