The Globalstar STXII is a low cost, simplex device that allows packet-switched data to be sent automatically (on a time or event driven basis) from remote locations where alternative communications systems are unavailable or prohibitively expensive. Housed on a stationary or mobile platform, the unit can monitor a wide range of assets including LPG tanks, water tanks, pipelines, electricity meters and sea and land containers.
The unit can be used to monitor a wide range of assets including generators, trailers, trucks, rolling stock, mining equipment, gas tanks, water equipment, pipelines, shipping containers - the opportunities are endless.
The STU is provided on an OEM basis and can be easily incorporated into a remote data solution. Talk to us at M2M to get full developer information and support for your integration project.
Wirelessly transmits data in 72-bit messages from remote sites.
Enables many real-time remote monitoring, asset tracking and telemetry applications.
Smaller than a pager, costs much less than competing technologies.
Easily integrated with a variety of sensors (including GPS), as well as batteries, antenna and an enclosure.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.