Sterling Pumps has developed a niche range of submersible pumps for offshore industry with applications including caisson, sea water lift, fire fighting and transfer of hyrdocarbons.
Units comply with API 610 and NFPA standards.
- Units that can run with a diesel engine in case of a fire
- Units which are compact and can be easily fitted into a caisson which is freely suspended at the rising main, saving platform space.
- Motors which are water filled and connected to a pressurised header tank on the platform, ensuring any water leakage does not hamper operation.
- Submersible pumps and motors in varied metallurgy including nickel aluminium bronze, Super
- Duplex stainless steel, Inconel 625 and Ni Resist.
- All patterns and castings are subject to extensive quality checks to ensure units are manufactured to handle severe offshore conditions.
- Units can be custom manufactured to client specification.