- Widths to 600mm may utilise the moulded A.B.S. shelf.
- Shelves of 750mm, 900mm and 1000mm can be - wire grid, solid sheet or 25mm x 25mm x 1.6mm Dunnage style.
- Frames 32 mm x 2.5mm roll formed section. Available in Mild Steel and Stainless Steel - grade 304 or 316.
- Reinforcing bars 25 mm x 5 mm, positioned for maximum strength.
- Wire Grid Shelves 4 mm wires at 25 mm centres on 8 mm supports set at 150 mm centres.
- "Moulded" (Real Tuff) Shelves are Manufactured from A.B.S. material. Will not rust or chip. Safe for Freezer and Dishwasher use.
- Solid Shelves can be made from Stainless Steel or Galvanised are available for all frames.
- Dunnage Shelves also available - 25.4 x 25.4 mm x 1.6 mm tube.
- Posts - 25 x 25 x 1.2 mm.
- Nylon foot gives 32 mm of adjustment.
- S/Steel foot allows for floor fixing and provides 65mm of adjustment.
- Castors of 125 mm fit security to post.
- Adjustment for shelves is provided every 50 mm.
- The use of post joiner (Part No. 15220 distributes load when used with Nylon foot.
- Finishes Electro-Galvanised with oven baked clear polyester coat.
Lengths 600mm to 1800mm (increments of 150 mm).
1. "Wire Grid" & "Solid" - 300, 375, 450, 525, 600, 750, 900, 1000mm. 2. "Moulded" (Real Tuff) - 300, 450, 525 and 600 mm
- Stock 1200mm, 1800mm and 2000mm
- Use Post Joiner (Part No.1522) to achieve any height required.
- Bridge and Corner clips for clear uninterrupted access.
- Back and Side Ledges
- Shelf Dividers available
- Shelving for Supermarket use is designed for loading in excess of 400kg per tier
- Coles specification supplied to contractors involved with Coles stores.
- Shelving consists of common end ladder style frames supporting heavy duty shelves.
- Shelves are readily adjusted at 300mm centres.
- Frame rear posts are offset 100mm to allow for coving.
- Mild steel zinc plated, Hot Dip galvanised, Stainless Steel 304 electro-polished