SUPERFLEX WIRE SLINGS
Superflex is a plaited galvanised wire rope comprising of 12 plys of high tensile (2070 MPa) steel cable in a 4 x 3 sinnet configuration.
The plaited wire rope design offers exceptional rotation resistance characteristics. It is extremely flexible and very light and easy to handle.
Superflex is extremely tolerant to abuse and has less tendency to kink and runs easily over capstans and sheaves.
Superflex is available in Eye to Eye Wire Slings and Endless Wire Slings.
Australian Standard AS1666-1
GACFLEX WIRE ENDLESS SLINGS
"The Steel Sling with the Fabric Feel"
Designed for suspension applications where metal or synthetic slings are required.
With the trend in stage rigging to require metal slings for all overhead suspension, the problem has been how to accomplish this in the most effecient and cost effective way. Gacflex round slings are the answer to this problem.
This load bearing member of a Gacflex round sling is made from steel galvanised aircraft cable would in an endless configuration. The wire is encased in a black double wall polyester jacket.
A unique inspection window allows for easy inspection in the core for broken wires and corrosion. The result is a highly flexible easy to use sling.
- Increased safety
- Improved cut resistance
- 400 degree F temperature rating (205 degrees C)
- Higher working load compared to Round and Superflex Slings
- No hand injuries as there is not external ferrules and tails
- Contours to load to grip securely
- Wire core inspection window
- No backup rigging required
- Superior flexibility makes rigging easy
- Easy to read safety tag allows instand recognition
- Lowers show to show freight costs
- Gives you the slings you want to use (round slings) without buying the slings you would be required to use (wire/chain)
- 2.4 tonne x 1 metre
- 2.4 tonne x 2 metre
- 2.4 tonne x 3 metre