Your reverse supply chain is full of opportunities. In fact, getting goods back into the supply chain can be just as important as getting goods out the door.
Manhattan Associates' Reverse Logistics Management solution automates the entire returns process across multiple channels to give you control of your reverse supply chain.
Product and shipping information is tracked, stored, referenced and reported—and can be easily accessed so you can process customer credits efficiently.
With rules-based decision support programming, you control which products are accepted for return and how they are sent back.
Through integration with Manhattan Associates' Warehouse Management solution, you'll know what returned products to expect and can allocate resources to get them back on the shelf, to the appropriate supplier or to scrap inventory.
Reverse Logistics Management
- Manages the entire returns process
- Increases net asset recovery
- Matches invoices for accurate return credit
- Improves visibility into purchase and return behavior
- Provides opportunities for up-selling, sale protection and cross promotion
- Helps lower inventory holding costs at returns centers
- Differentiates between tiers of buyers to customize user experiences
- Consolidates returns into one shipment back to the vendor
- Runs manufacturer and extended warranty programs in a single centralized system