Enabling has a range of SCM systems, and the expertise to select the solution that is best suited for the task. Enabling is able to configure the system appropriately, including interfaces and peripheral functions.
A comprehensive Supply Chain Management (SCM) system integrates demand and supply information and links order management with planning and forecasting.
SCM also encompasses, and Enabling can advise on, install and configure the following :
- Warehouse Management
- EDI (Electronic Data Interface communications)
- Service Management
SCM Beneftis include:
- Lower supply and storage costs
- Smooth flow of goods inwards and outwards
- Better inventory management
- Powerful delivery scheduling
- Lean and flexible operation
- End-to-end visibility of supply and demand
- A faster response to events in any part of the supply chain
Download the Enabling brochure to find out more about us.