Surface Cleaning Tools | Eco Top Rotating Cleaner
Ultra-high pressure tools for operating pressures up to 3000 bar, partly with integrated vacuuming device for emission-free surface preparation.
- Manually or mechanically guided tools
- High efficiency and environmental-friendly operation
- Ergonomic design
Hand held or semi automatic tools for cleaning and paint stripping on large scale surfaces, such as ship hulls, storage tanks or engineering structures.
Eco Top Rotating Cleaner
- The Eco Top Rotating Cleaner (ETRC) is a manual water tool for cleaning and paint stripping operations on vertical surfaces.
- The type ETRC-F (external drive) allows the variation of the rotational speed independently on the nozzle arrangement. This causes a higher accuracy.
- ETRCs can be connected to a vacuuming system and a water treatment system. This allows the environmental-friendly disposal of the water-paint suspensions.
- All pressurised parts are made from high-strength stainless steel.