CYBERMINE Bulldozer Simulators:
- Come in both the tracked and wheeled types.
- Are designed to hone and evaluate dozing, carrying, spreading and ripping techniques, depending on the specific equipment and blade type being simulated.
- Are located within a highly-realistic, virtual, operating, 3D simulated mine world, complete with artificially intelligent simulated mining equipment such as haul trucks, shovels, excavators, surface drill rigs and light vehicles to support the dozer operator training and evaluation process.
- Provide an optional 360°, panoramic field of view provides for out-of-cab views while reversing or ripping.
- May be configured to address various dozer training requirements, including operations with different soil types, handling of subterranean boulders, ramp construction, varying weather conditions, night operations, sub-system failures and advanced emergency situations.
Further information can be found here