Features of the SFH - 2000A Surge Filters include:
- All Mode Protection - Novaris surge filters feature all mode protection for all combination of lines (L-N, L-E, N-E) ensuring the maximum level of protection is achieved at all times.
- Multistage Transient Protection - Models featuring multistage transient protection deliver greater levels of protection through a staged approach. The primary stage absorbs the majority of the surge energy. The remaining stages provide accurate clamping and a degree of redundancy.
- Redundant Segments - MULTIMOV surge diverters feature a parallel redundant arrangement of high energy metal oxide varistors (MOVs), thus promoting long life and exceptional surge handling capacity. In the event of a varistor failure the remaining segments continue to provide protection.
- Surge Current Fusing - Surge current fuses allow components to absorb maximum energy but in the event of a component failure the fuse will open to isolate the damaged component.
- Thermal Sensing - Sustained overvoltages can cause components to overheat and degrade. Thermal sensing warns of this condition without disconnecting the protection.
- Percentage Active Display - A digital display confirms the device rating upon switch on then displays percentage active. The display indicates segments status and thermal overload.
- External Alarms - Models featuring external alarms have voltage free changeover contacts for remote status indication.
- Safe Metal Enclosure - Novaris surge protection products are housed in safe, all metal enclosures. In the event of a prolonged overvoltage they will not catch fire or explode.
click here for 250A - 400A Surge filters
click here for 630A - 800A Surge filters
click here for 1200A - 1600A Surge filters