- A newly-developed temperature sensor on the ASM780 helps to offer uniform finished rice without being affected by the condition of the cooked rice
- Once operation is done, the machine transfers the mixed rice to the box automatically. Set a rice box in advance and transferring will be completed.
- The drum is light and releases quickly because newly developed resin is used and it is easy to clean as the drum itself can be moved to the sink for cleaning.
- ASM780 adopts a new method of mixing rice using cradle-like motion to mix evenly. It is suitable for making Japanese-style mixed rice by just adjusting the mixing time.
|Power Supply||:||AC230V, 50Hz|
Approx: 7 - 14kg
|Dimension||:||W598 x D743 x H989 mm|
ASM780 has two main new functions
- Resin Drum which is easier to carry and remove
- Cradle-like motion