The drive system incorporates variable speed control which reduces swaying and allows for careful handling of the loads. Noise levels are reduced due to the smooth and silent running of the trolley.
The SK series is equipped with a low-voltage control system which complies with all relevant safety requirements for modern lifting gear.
Features of SWF Krantechnik Electric Chain Hoists:
- 2 speed lifting (4:1))
- Mechanical overload protection
- IP55 protection
- Insulation class F motor
- 48 V contactor control
- Fully equipped with drive controls (with exception of SKalpha)
- IP65 control pendant with plug adaptor and Emergency Cut-Off
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of between -20 and +40 °C
Available Options for SWF Krantechnik Electric Chain Hoists:
- Push travel trolley FND
- Motor drive system FNU / MicroMove with two-speed or variable speed control
- Load chain in stainless steel
- Explosion-proof electric chain hoists
- Operating time meter
- Upper and lower limit switches
- Radio control system
- Thermistor protection for lifting motor and trolley drive
- Low headroom trolley FKU
- Articulated bogey trolley DNU
- HandyMaster Control option
For further information about SWF Krantechnik Electric Chain Hoists phone us on 1800 99 22 11 or visit Millsom Materials Handling at http://www.millsom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Millsom Materials Handling team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Innovators, Manufacturers & Distributors Of Materials Handling Equipment.