The SPG600 and SPG300 Sync Pulse Generators provide synchronization and test signals for both traditional analog and mixed digital and analog facilities, in both NTSC/525 and PAL/625 environments. These products are ideal as a stable master sync signal, which is critical in digital broadcast environments.
When the SPG600/SPG300 is configured for Stay GenLock mode, a momentary loss of synchronization at the genlock reference input will not cause a disturbance in the unit's test signal and black outputs. When the genlock signal is reapplied the SPG system will gradually reacquire lock, causing little disruption in the outputs of the device, and will not cause any noticeable glitches in the outputs of the SPG.
The Genlock source can be NTSC/PAL Black Burst, NTSC/PAL Sync, or CW. When using CW lock, the Genlock timing can be adjusted on all the NTSC or PAL color frames.
Features & Benefits
Two models, SPG600 (full rack width) and SPG300 (half rack width), which provide all of the conventional video and audio signals that you need in one unit, Analog Black-burst/Test Signal, SD-SDI Black/Test Signal, AES/EBU Digital and Analog Audio Signal
Stay GenLock™ – Unique, robust Genlock mode provides stable synchronization signals, for digital and traditional broadcast facilities
All analog and SD-SDI signal output channels are configurable with selection of black-burst or test signal outputs
SNMP and Web remote control makes it easy to integrate the units into any operational environment
Choose between two form factors; Full rack width - SPG600, or Half rack width - SPG300
Optional fine timing offset feature for analog video outputs – SPG600/SPG300 Option 01
Up to 8 optional Analog Black-burst/Test Signal outputs with independent timing offset – SPG600 Option 02
Up to 4 optional SD-SDI Black/Test Signal outputs with independent timing adjustment – SPG600 Option 03
TekMark Australia | Test & Measurement Supplier, Tektronix Distributor
TekMark Australia is the sole Authorised Australian Distributor for all Tektronix Instrumentation Products.
This includes all Tektronix Oscilloscope products, Logic Analysers, all Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators, Real Time Spectrum Analysers, Video Test Products, and all Accessory products.
The staff at TekMark Australia have a combined experience of over 60 Years with Tektronix and provide full technical support, user training, technology seminars, and product demonstrations for all Tektronix products including:
- TDS1000B/2000B Series Oscilloscopes
- TPS2000 Series Power Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO2000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO3000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO4000 Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- TDS5000B Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO7000 Series Digital Phosphor Oscilloscopes
- DPO/MSO70000B Series Digital Phosphor/Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- DSA8000 Series Digital Sampling Oscilloscopes
- RSA3000B and RSA6000A Series Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- H600 Series Portable Real Time Spectrum Analysers
- TLA5000 and TLA7000 Series Logic Analysers
- AFG3000, AWG5000 and AWG7000 Series Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generators
- All Video Test Products – Waveform Monitors, Generators, MPEG Analysers, Cerify.
TekMark Australia’s portfolio of Test & Measurement, Monitoring and Training products includes several other leading suppliers:
- VTI Technology – Precision Instrumentation for Electronic Signal Distribution, Data Acquisition and Monitoring
- Z Technology – Precision RF Test and Monitoring Systems for Radio & Television Broadcast
- ABI Electronics - Fault Diagnosis Equipment, Circuit Board Testers and Component Testers
- Quantum Data – HDMI and DVI Test Generators and Analysis Systems
- Edibon – Technical Teaching Equipment
- Promax – Electronics Training Systems