Features of the Durapac SyncMaster Synchronised Lifting System:
- Parameters within the lifting system can be set to ensure that the lift does not proceed outside a predetermined lift plan.
- SyncMaster can in real time monitor and calculate cylinder loads, stroke lengths, total loads and the centre of gravity – all of which will provide the operator with an alarm and automatically stop the lift from continuing should they exceed set parameters.
- The centre of gravity feature is a function that defines a programmable rectangular or circular boundary outside of which the centre of a mass cannot move.
- If the centre of mass approaches this boundary, an alarm is given and the lift stops automatically. This is a key safety design feature for use in the movement of tall or unevenly loaded structures.
- SyncMaster allows for precision control and monitoring of complex lifting applications.
- Every configuration, process, alert and operator function is displayed and recorded in real time, thus reducing the costly overheads associated with manual control, measurements and comparisons to lift plans.
- All lift and alert data is collected during the lift process and this data can easily be exported to an application for analysis and planning of future lifts.
Please see video below showing the Durapac SyncMaster System in use in New Zealand.
Please contact Specialised Force for further information.