The Solahart Synergy's ingenious technology extracts the heat from the atmosphere to heat your water, giving most families more hot water than they will ever use, at about one third of the energy consumption of a conventional electric hot water heater.
The Solahart Synergy also uses an advanced design to provide single pass true top down heating. The flow of the water through the heat exchanger is controlled to ensure the water is heated to 60ºC in a single pass and deposited at the top of the storage cylinder for immediate use. This ensures the supply of useable hot water without waiting for the entire tank to heat.
The Synergy's larger compressor gives quicker recovery providing hot water faster. Synergy has the storage capacity and recovery similar to an electric water heater, but with the energy savings of a solar water heater.
- Save up to 2/3* of water heating energy consumption;
- Minimal visual impact with no panels on the roof;
- Easy to replace existing conventional electric water heaters;
- Suitable for frost prone areas;
- Electric boosting in cold weather conditions;
- Peace of mind with Solahart's 5 year conditional warranty;
- Can be used in areas not suitable for traditional solar water heaters;
- True top down heating providing usable hot water faster;
- Extracts heat from surrounding air;
- Fast hot water recovery.