The finished floor is fine chips in a resin surround and gives the appearance of honed concrete. The finish is devoid of pinholes and is dense and non-staining. The "colour of concrete" varies widely from greys to black and yellow tones. This product can imitate that by adjusting the resin colour.
Intafloor ZV can be used as a commercial or decorative floor finish using a coloured resin base and a mixture of coloured aggregates to achieve the effect required.
- Chip colour
- Chip size and effect
- Anti slip options
Typical Physical Features of Intafloor:
- Intafloor ZV is a durable monolithic floor topping. 3–6 mm. It is a hard, not plastic, finish.
- Intafloor is a smooth / flat finished (honed type finish). The aggregated is seen “imbedded”.
- Rapid Cure: Full system may be fully installed within a 2-4hr period.
- Good abrasion resistance .
- Designed to be a one coat, one pass application so installations may be completed promptly.
- Excellent impact resistance:
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates.
- Easily cleaned and low stainability. See comments at end.
- Will not support bacteria or fungal growth.
- NO Smell at any stage of application
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Cured film is non-toxic. ZV implies zero volatile organic components
- Not moisture permeable.
- Colour: Any colour; dependant on aggregate selection.
- Full range of coloured aggregate application. UV stable.
- Mixed Density 1.7 kg/lt (resin/hardener/aggregates)
For more information on Synthetic Terrazzo - Intafloor ZV, please click here.