A specially manufactured sensor cell and the selection of sophisticated optical components guarantees high resolution and accuracy.
Each particle passing the sensor will be detected and counted according to size. Up to 32 freely adjustable size channels show a complete profile of the particle number and size distribution. Designed for the most critical applications, sensors for different size ranges from 0.5 micron to 800 micron are available.
Preprogrammable processor controlled analysis allows automatic multiple sampling and data report.
Besides the standard languages; English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish and Polish, the system can be programmed to any other language on request.
- Preadjustable and automated sample evacuation
- Up to 32 freely adjustable size channels
- Threshold adjustment via D/A converter
- Pneumatic sampling with pressures up to 10 bar
- High pressure sampling up to 30 bar
- Sample volume 5ml to 1000ml
- LV-container up to 2000ml
- Analysis volume 1ml to 1000ml
- Constant sample flow and exact volume control over adjustable piston movement against pressure.
Classification according to any standard
Classification of particle number and size within the sensor size ranges can be configured to any national or international standard. For example printouts according to ISO 4406, NAS-1638, SAE-749d, ASTM, etc.
Calibration of sensors
According to ISO 4402 with ACFTD ISO MTD (NIST) in oil. Pulse-height calibration with latex standards, according to ANSI/NFPA T2.9.6R1-1990, ASTM F 658-80 or calibration according to your own standards, as well as calibration according to USP XXIII.